Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Wear It Well

Gay cupcakes. If this doesn't make sense you, Kuwait, I don't know what will.

Lady Gaga chants - "A king with no crown, king with no crown..."

Nicki Minaj spits -  "In this very moment I'm king..." 

Beyonce... well, she did this:


June is Pride Month. Here's me kicking it off a few days late, but still! Yes, I know it's based in the US but if we follow their lead in everything from fashion to food, then why not this as well?

Exactly, Kuwait.

Also, the royal theme in today's popular music has been showcased by yours truly to encourage you to challenge gender stereotypes. Although, I want you to always challenge stereotypes, be they gender-oriented or otherwise. 

Whether it's for yourself or for someone you love, just keep fighting. I know I always will. 


Embracing you all,

S.

PS - I'll obviously be doing a few posts of actual substance in regards to this matter. Watch out for them in the near future. 

PPS - I've recently discovered that I'm a terrible hugger. Despite this fact, I still embrace you all.

PPPS - Because I know I'm going to get a flood of emails about this... No, I'm not gay myself. I'm just a kick-ass hag/human rights supporter.

No comments:

Post a Comment