Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Tik Tok


Apologies for being AWOL for the past few days, University prep has seen me running around in a rush trying to get things done. Luckily, I've pretty much covered everything I need to take care of, and so now I have a good two months to kick back and relax. I can't deny that the experience has been bittersweet; I always imagined myself attending a university in Canada with my childhood friends, but life is like that and I've learned to embrace all and every opportunity that comes my way.
Anyways, I've got my first semester courses picked out (Biology, Chemistry and English). Two of my Profs are Kuwaiti and the third is Egyptian, not that it really makes much of a difference what nationality someone is. As I mentioned earlier, I start classes September 26th, so I've still got quite a bit of time to kill. I hate to admit it, but I'm rather excited about starting this next chapter of my life. I am so unbelievably done with high school, all its drama and embarrassing moments. It's over and done with, and I can't say I'm complaining. What I can say is: Bring it on KU!

Sharpening my #2 pencils,

S.


No comments:

Post a Comment